AIM
o13ace

Castle III part B Castle III part B

castleruler100...

Hmm... Nice, if u just made that up. But ur moronic fag if u just ruined the storyline and twists for everyone... Moron.

Castle III part C Castle III part C

dannylee62...

Where's the point in seeing it now, seeing as though u just ruined it? Moron...

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9

WTF

VAST-ASS IMPORVEMENT. wtf! the fight scenes were wtf-crazy!!! Baby bottom smooth animation. The main menu and sub menus were the cherry on top that brought it all together. Damn well happy to see this series back in action, esecially with this type of animation.

MaxR responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you took your time to check out the menu. I'm glad you're liking the fight of the movie, the hardest part of the creation for this movie.

The Dojo The Dojo

Wasnt too bad

And btw, just saying, those aren't called puns, they're just jokes.

Entanglement Entanglement

Tman's trademark?

Awesome flash. I've noticed that in all of the stick animations Tman has been a part of he always use that soundeffect that sounds like jingling keys or something...awesome.

A Sore Splat A Sore Splat

Loved it!

I loved it xD! I was so hoping that bird would ppop on his lower lip xD. Also liked the Load time: Length ratio. Nice art work btw.

IndianaStick IndianaStick

Suprising

Wow, that was awesome. I'm not a fan of Indiana Jones, so i thought it was gonna be some stick figure in a pyramid maze looking for a ruby- all boring and shiz. But uh, i guess i was wrong. Bold animations, fun to watch.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Godly

That had to be one of the godliest stick fighting animation i've seen. The scripting was a nice addition, even though i don't know much in that area. Can't wait for part 2.
*Fav'd

The Kickman Collaboration The Kickman Collaboration

Awesomeness

Loved the creativity of this collab. Also loved watching various styles of the same thing. This collab had a real 'kick'

Button Ragz Ep 1 Button Ragz Ep 1

Huh, eh

I didn't understand it but i liked it....i think..yeah.